When I find something that I love I share it with everyone. And right now, I cannot say enough good things about my foundation!! I have NEVER liked wearing foundation. I have never liked the way it felt on my skin…heavy and mask-like. I also have very oily skin and I could never find one that felt great & also minimized my oiliness. Many foundations by the end of the day have me shining like crazy!! What I’ve used the for the past 10 years has been a pressed powder foundation and I thought I loved it until I gave this foundation a try. Now I won’t go a day without this foundation (except to the gym…I don’t waste it for the gym). It controls my shine which means less touch ups throughout the day. It also covers up my skin imperfections, sun spots, evens out my skin tone and looks amazing all day.
So here is what I love most about this foundation:
- It contains only vegetable oils, pure waxes, and FDA approved colors.
- It does not contain any animal product ingredients, perfume, lanolin, petroleum, or mineral oil. Animal product ingredients and perfumes can cause allergic reactions on some skins. Lanolin, petroleum and mineral oil are not absorbed by the skin, causing excess oiliness on the surface.
- This foundation is healthy for the skin, will never clog pores, and has cured facial acne for many users.
- Most commercial liquid foundations have a ratio of about 18 to 23 percent of pigment to the liquid. This foundation has at least 50% pigments to waxes and oils so that a very little bit goes a long way.
- It lasts better throughout a long day than comparable commercial foundations and requires less touch-ups.
If you’ve tried many different foundations and you’ve never found one that you love, I’d love for you to give this one a try and then let me know what you think. I know you will love it as much as I do.
Have a beautiful day!