These pancakes are so light & fluffy and with only only 5 ingredients they are not only easy to make but healthy too. They are low-fat, low-carb and packed with protein. It’s the perfect meal for anyone who is lifting or working out or anyone who is looking for an amazing low-carb pancake recipe. With only 200 calories, these will be a favorite meal!
I like to make these after I lift or do a HIIT class. They would also be great before you workout, but I’m too lazy for that. I like to top my pancakes with a little natural peanut butter, almond butter, strawberries & greek yogurt, or lite syrup & slivered almonds. I’m not a fan of fake sugar, so I don’t use the sugar free syrups. You can top these any way you want and change them up every time you eat them!
- 2 scoops vanilla or baking protein powder
- 1 large very ripe banana
- 1/8 t. cinnamon
- 1/4 t. baking powder
- 1/4 t. salt
- 2 eggs
- You will need 2 clean bowls. Separate your eggs carefully. Egg yolks in one bowl and egg whites in the other. Beat the egg whites on high for 2 minutes until soft peaks form.
- Add the remaining ingredients to the egg yolks & beat until smooth. Gently fold the egg white mixture into the egg yolk mixture until well combined.
- Heat a skillet or griddle over low heat. Scoop 1/4 c. of the mixture & cook for 60-90 seconds on each side.
- Serve immediately. Enjoy!